lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

INTERVIEW MARIO CASTAÑEDA(goku) FIXED



He is Mario Castañeda; this man can be a stranger for many people, but if you have watched dragoon ball the manga, you might know immediately, because he is the voice (only in Latin America) of our hero, of course the great Goku. He is Mexican, and he has been working in this industry since 1980.

He answered a few questions to us:

Have you worked in other kind of programs?
- Yes, I have worked in programs like Brazilian series, and Chilean series. But now I’m working in Lola, here in Chile, you should know it.

How long have you been working in Lola?
-I have been working in Lola only 2 months

Have you heard the phrase “only imbeciles likes Lola” since you are here in Chile?
-Yes, I have. That is the reason I stopped to work in Lola.

Who were you favourite’s characters in your movies?

It only was Ace Ventura. Now I’m working in “Ace Ventura 2”

Javier: ok, that’s all. Nice to meet you Mario

Mario: nice to meet you too Mr. mushroom.



No hay comentarios: